GFG G450 Confined Space Gas Detector
This confined space manhole gas detector is a beast and a work horse. Incredibly durable and made with top notch German engineering. The instrument comes with a full 3 year warranty. This means a super low cost of ownership. It is incredibly easy to use and has a beautiful display.
The G450 comes in both an alkaline battery and a rechargeable battery version. Choose the best option for you. The most popular is alkaline for convenience. The alkaline version is what comes in our popular CSK-F-G4-A contractor confined space kit.
And of course, Purchase Price Includes Certified Calibration from our Lab - $85 value!
- One-button operation
- 3 Year Warranty
- Operation time up to 24 hours
- Alkaline version runs on 2 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Unique top-mounted display (which is reversible)
- Detects Oxygen (O2), Combustible Gases (LEL), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- H2S sensor complies with latest TLV requirements with its 0.1 ppm range.
- Remote sampling obtained by lowering instrument into space via rope
- Water resistant design - IP-67 Rated
- Dimensions: 2.95" x 4.33" x 2.17"
- Auto-Cal (Calibration kit required - of course)
It's perfectly fine to tie a rope to the G450 and lower down into the space for a remote sample. However, the G400 smart pump, if desired, is also available: Click Here.
Please Note: If you want to calibrate this monitor yourself--Click Here for Calibration Kit