As you know, many of you have purchased confined space gas monitors only to find out that your vendor can't service them. You have become painfully aware that the time and cost to send your gas detector back to the factory are unacceptable.
We provide gas detector calibration services to not only what we sell but even what you may have bought elsewhere. We want to be the go-to company for your confined space gas detector service and repair needs.
We are factory authorized and trained in the repair and calibration of many gas detection instruments including RKI, Honeywell BW, Gas Clip Technologies, and GFG.
We will provide you an estimate before we proceed with any repairs. You make the call. There is no charge if you decide not to go ahead.
We've been providing gas detector calibration services for nearly 50 years. You can count on us to do the job right!
How To Have Your Monitor Serviced:
(1) Click the service center form to the left to download.
(2) Fill it out and send with your meter.
(3) If you monitor isn't RKI, BW, GFG, or Gas Clip, please call us first.
If you prefer to calibrate your own monitors, you can buy a variety of gas monitor and gas detector Calibration Kits. We recommend that you also bump test your gas monitors before each use. We have a simple to use Bump Gas.
If you have questions about calibration and bump testing, here is a list of some of our relevant articles:
- Gas Meter Calibration Requirements - OSHA and Technical Considerations
- Gas Monitor Calibration - What, Why, How Often
- Do I Need to Bump Test My Gas Detector?
Still not sure about us. Please read our Customer Reviews.