RKI GX-2009 Confined Space Gas Monitor
The GX-2009 confined space gas detector is likely the smallest 4-gas monitor available today. Because of this, it is the perfect personal monitor for really tight spaces.
But even though it's small, it doesn't skimp on features. It comes with a charger, rechargeable battery pack (20 hour life), and even has an IP 67 rating for water and dust.
It's a diffusion meter, so like the Quattro and the Microclip XL, remote sampling would be done by lowering the GX-2009 down via a rope - not at all unusual. We've been selling RKI for over 25 years - their monitors have proved themselves to be reliable and safe.Features include:
- Detects Oxygen, Combustibles/LEL, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide
- Smallest / Lightest 4 gas monitor on the market 2.7" H x 3" W x 1" D, 4.6 oz
- Dual audible alarm ports (95 db @ 30 cm)
- 3 visual alarm LED’s
- Vibration alarm
- IP-67 Waterproof/dustproof design
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Large LCD display screen
- Intrinsically safe, IECEx / ATEX approved (CSA, C/US pending)
- 2 year warranty
Please Note: If you want to calibrate this monitor yourself--Click Here for Calibration Kit