RKI GX-2009 Confined Space Gas Monitor
RKI is proud to offer the smallest and lightest 4-gas monitor in the world, the GX-2009. Weighing only 4.6 ounces, it fits in the palm of your hand (2.75” H x 2.95” L x .98” D).
Instrument comes standard with rechargable battery pack and charger.
The GX-2009 simultaneously monitors and displays combustibles, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide. The GX-2009 represents the latest evolution of gas detection technology.
Advancements include dual audible alarm ports and alarm LED's on 3 sides of the instrument, so that alarm conditions are obvious from multiple perspectives especially in high noise environments. Other features include a waterproof and dustproof design with IP 67 rating, an impact resistant rubber over-mold body that is RFI resistant, and a large capacity data logging system included as a standard feature.
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases, LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Smallest / Lightest 4 gas monitor on the market 2.7" H x 3" W x 1" D, 4.6 oz
- Dual audible alarm ports (95 db @ 30 cm)
- 3 visual alarm LED’s
- Vibration alarm
- IP-67 Waterproof/dustproof design
- Calibration lock out or reminder controls
- Large capacity data logging standard
- 8 alarm trends
- Log time range of 10 to 300 hours
- 100 calibration records
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Large LCD display screen
- Automatic backlighting at alarm
- Impact resistant over-mold body, RFI shielded body
- STEL and TWA readouts
- Intrinsically safe, IECEx / ATEX approved (CSA, C/US pending)
- 2 year warranty
Other standard features are vibration alarm, autocalibration, calibration lock out or reminder control, STEL / TWA readings, peak hold, auto backlighting at alarm on a large LCD display, and it even tells the time! All of these controls and features are operated through 2 simple glow-in-the dark, glove friendly buttons. The NiMH battery set will operate for 20 hours and will fully charge in 3 hours.