GFG G460 Customizable Multi Gas Detector
G460-1D 03 70 00 10
The GFG G460 is a versatile and customizable multi-gas detector. It is an excellent choice when a 5th or even a 6th gas is needed - like a PID lamp.
It is a rugged, compact instrument. It features a concussion proof housing which is highly dust and water resistant.
Comes standard with a top mounted reversible display, one-button operation, and a variety of power options - either an alkaline battery pack or a rechargeable battery pack.
A popular option is the detachable, self-powered pump for sampling confined spaces prior to entry. It allows operation of the instrument in diffusion or sample-draw mode.
A full 3-year warranty is provided on most commonly used sensors (combustible, CO, H2S and CO2) and 5 years on the O2 sensor, which reduces the cost of ownership over the lifetime of the instrument.
Version for sale on our website is the most common configuration: O2/LEL/H2S/CO with a PID Lamp. You can purchase it with either an alkaline battery pack or a rechargeable battery pack/charger.
- One-button operation
- 3-5 Year Warranty: 5 Years on O2 Sensor - 3 Years Everything Else
- Operation time up to 24 hours
- Alkaline version runs on "AA" alkaline batteries
- Unique top-mounted display (which is reversible)
- Detects Oxygen (O2), Combustible Gases (LEL), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (CO) and up to two more
- Online Model also includes the PID Sensor for VOC readings
- Optional Infrared (NDIR) sensor for CO2 and Combustibles - %LEL and %Volume
- Other Optional sensors: C2H4O, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, COCl2, Combustible (Catalytic), Combustible (Infrared), H2, HCl, HCN, HF, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, PID (VOC), SiH4, SO2
It's perfectly fine to tie a rope to the G460 and lower down into the space for a remote sample. However, the G400 smart pump, if desired, is also available: Click Here.
We Also Recommend
BW GasAlert Quattro QT-XWHM-A-Y-NA Gas Detector
GFG G450 Confined Space Gas Detector
BW GasAlert Max XT II XT-XWHM-Y-NA Gas Detector
RKI GX-2009 Confined Space Gas Monitor