BW GasAlert Max XT II XT-XWHM-Y-NA Gas Detector
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The GasAlertMax XT II 4-gas confined space meter would be our recommended choice for your go-to confined space gas detector. Why is this meter our number one choice? Versatility.
For starters, it can be used as either a personal diffusion monitor or a remote sample draw monitor. How? It comes with a built in sample draw pump and 10' of remote sample tubing. Out of the box, this is its configuration. Turn it on, drop the hose down the space, collect your sample.
But when your personnel enter the space, you merely remove the front plate to turn the pump off. This then converts it into a personal diffusion type monitor. This saves you battery power and pump wear. We love this feature.
The monitor also includes a battery pack, charger, spare pump filters, and a super easy one-button operation.And of course, Purchase Price Includes Certified Calibration from our Lab - $85 value!
- Detects Oxygen, Combustibles/LEL, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide
- Integrated sampling pump
- 2 Year Warranty
- SmartSample technology and powerful diaphragm pump provide reliable block detection and consistent, uniform flow
- Easy-to-read, multi-language LCD displays all four gas concentrations (H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles) simultaneously
- Visual, vibrating and audible alarm indicators
- Low, High, TWA (time weighted average) and STEL (short-term exposure limit) alarms
- LCD icons help with fast and easy notification of detector operation
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Rechargeable batteries provide enough power for a 13-hour shift
- Easy, one-button interface for simple operation
- Compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system
Please Note: If you want to calibrate this monitor yourself--Click Here for Calibration Kit