3M DBI-Sala 8530252 Pole Hoist for Confined Space Entry
This is likely one of the most versatile confined space rescue hoists available. The 8530252 pole hoist can be used for both vertical confined space entry and rescue or horizontal or side entry confined space rescue and entry.
Please note that the recommended rescue winch, the 8102001 Salalift II is sold separately. It can be purchased HERE.
This system, like any such system, also requires attachment to an appropriate anchor point. The attachment point on the hoist is the included hanger bracket (this is not an anchorage point but is the place an anchorage point is attached).
- Pole hoist is adjustable in height form 4 feet to 7 feet
- It includes a built-in pulley
- The swivel head rotates 360 degrees for flexibility in horizontal or vertical applications
- It includes the quick mount winch bracket
- Features an adjustable stabilizer T-bar
- Weighs 25 pounds
- 450 pound rated (provided anchor point and winch are also rated at 450 lbs)
- Includes hanger bracket (this is not the anchor point shown in below video - that is sold separately)
Side Entry or Horizontal Entry Application Video: