3M DBI-Sala 2104550 Steel Plate Anchor
This reusable anchor is designed to install on the lip of horizontal manhole entry points. It pairs perfectly with the horizontal side entry rescue pole hoist 8530252. It is made of zinc plated steel. It fits 3/8 in. to 1 in. thick (9.5-25.4 mm) plate steel. It features an integrated D-ring on which to anchor your rescue or fall protection.
- Set-screw design installs onto 3/8 in. to 1 in. thick (9.5-25.4 mm) plate steel
- User friendly compact and lightweight design
- Integral D-ring tie-off point
- High strength steel construction
- Dimensions: 4.70x3.10x9.00in
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg) ANSI / 420 lbs. (190 kg) OSHA
- The attachment point height needs to be at least 3.4 inches in order to properly secure the anchor with the set-screw.