RKI Beacon Fixed System Sensor Detector Heads
These RKI fixed system gas detection sensors are for use in either the Beacon 110, Beacon 200 or Beacon 410 Models. The sensor heads listed are the ones most commonly used. There are many more available.
These sensors are designed for two different applications - direct connect to the gas detection controller box, or to run remotely when mounted in a junction box. They are approved for either indoor our outdoor use.
Please call if you need any assistance. EP=Explosion Proof. The J-Box version is needed for remote runs away from the controller.
Here are just a few of the features:
- Water repellent patented sensor coating(except toxics)
- Available for LEL, H2, O2, CO, H2S, and CO2
- Available Toxic gases include Cl2, NH3, SO2, and more
- Long life sensors (2 + years typical)
- Explosion proof construction (Class I, Div. 1 for enclosure, Class I, Div. 2 for sensor)