RKI Beacon 410 Fixed System Controller
Simultaneously displays the gas type, readings, and status of 4 channels.
The Beacon 410 is a highly configurable, microprocessor-based, flexible and easy to use 4 channel gas monitor. It simultaneously displays the gas type, readings, and status for 4 channels of gas detection. It can monitor any combination of direct connect sensors (LEL combustibles, Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide, and Carbon Dioxide) as well as any 4-20mA transmitters.
Each channel has 3 fully configurable alarm points. A built-in silenceable audible alarm alerts you to alarm conditions. Each channel also has 2 dedicated fully configurable relays and there is a bank of common relays as well. The common relays can optionally be configured as additional channel relays allowing up to 3 alarm relays per channel.
Each channel provides a 4-20mA output signal. A digital Modbus interface for remote logging of data via a Modbus network is standard. A Min-Max feature retains high & low peak readings for review at any time.
Field calibration is made simple by the easy to use Calibration Mode. A fully configurable high visibility strobe is available as an option. The unit can be powered from 115/220 VAC, an external 24 VDC source, or a 24 VDC backup battery. A trickle charging battery backup feature is also available as an option.
All features and functions of the Beacon 410 are controlled by easy to use menus on the backlit LCD display. The form-C (SPDT) relay contacts are rated at 10A, 250V, reducing or eliminating the need for additional slave relays. All features of the Beacon 410 are built into the unit so you never need to purchase or maintain any add-on cards or components.
- Simultaneously monitor up to 4 channels
- Digital display of all 4 channels
- Accepts direct connect sensors for LEL / O2 / H2S / CO / CO2
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter, 2 or 3 wire
- 3 programmable alarm levels per channel
- Up to 3 configurable alarm relays per channel
- Zero follower automatically compensates sensor drift
- 4-20 mA analog & Modbus digital output standard
- 115 / 220 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Audible alarm with silence feature
- Alarm reset switch
- Built in trouble alarm with relay
- Weather proof NEMA 4X enclosure
- Optional strobe & battery backup available
We Also Recommend
BW GasAlert MicroClip XL MCXL-XWHM-Y-NA Gas Detector
BW GasAlert Quattro QT-XWHM-A-Y-NA Gas Detector
BW GasAlert Max XT II XT-XWHM-Y-NA Gas Detector
Gas Clip MGC-S Simple Disposable Multi Gas Detector