RKI Beacon 200 Fixed System Controller
The RKI Beacon 200 is a fixed system gas detection controller box. This controller box can handle up to two locally mounted or remotely connected gas detection sensor heads. Like all the Beacon series fixed systems, It is super easy to operate and install. It has loads of features. Please download the spec sheet at the bottom of the page to see them all.
The sensors are sold separately - you can find them HERE.
Here is a small list of some of the Beacon 200's features:
- Simultaneous readout on 2 channels
- Two alarm levels per channel
- Discrete and common relays
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- 4-20 mA outputs
- Proven, long-life sensors for a wide variety of gases
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter input (24 VDC)
- Easy to install, operate and expand
We Also Recommend
RKI PS2 Single Point Fixed System LEL Monitor
RKI Beacon Fixed System Sensor Detector Heads
RKI Beacon 110 Fixed System Controller