RKI Beacon 110 Fixed System Controller
The RKI Beacon 110 is a fixed system gas detection controller box. It can accommodate 1 remotely mounted or locally mounted sensor. It is super easy to operate and install. It has loads of features. Download the spec sheet at the bottom of the page to see them all.
The sensors are sold separately - you can find them HERE.
Here is a small list of some of the Beacon 110's features:
- Low cost versatile solution
- Compact, weatherproof, NEMA 4X enclosure
- 115/220 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Long life sensors (2+ years typical)
- Accepts RKI LEL/O2/H2S/CO direct connect sensors
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible alarm with reset button
- Two programmable alarm levels
- Built-in trouble alarm with relay
- Relay rating 10 amps, form C
- Provides 4-20 mA output