RKI 03 Series Single Gas Detector
RKI believes you should not throw an instrument away. When the sensor or battery finally does wear out, just replace the battery for another 3,000 hours of run time and the sensor for at least three more years of service.
The replacement sensors are inexpensive, easily field replaceable, and are interchangeable with other popular RKI instruments like the GX-2009, GX-2012, and GasWatch 2. Sensors for LEL and O2 have a life expectancy of over 2 years. Sensors for H2S and CO have a life expectancy of over 3 years.
Each 03 Series monitor is impact, dust, and water resistant with an IP-67 rating. 03 Series instruments are safe for use in hazardous locations, classified as intrinsically safe ATEX/IECEx and by CSA to U.S. and Canadian standards (pending) for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D atmospheres.
- 4 Gases to choose from: LEL, CO, H2S, or O2 - Combustibles, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide or Oxygen
- Operates 3,000 hrs. on alkaline batteries (30 hours for LEL version)
- Pocket size 2.1(W) x 2.6(H) x 0.9(D)
- Light weight 2.8 ounces
- Impact, Dust and Water Resistant (IP-67)
- Audible / visual / vibration alarms
- Automatic backlight during alarm
- Peak Hold, STEL & TWA
- Low battery alarm
- Intrinsically safe
- 2 year warranty (3 year on H2S and CO)
- Includes attached alligator clip