Pureflo PR02000-SHL-B2A PF60 ESM PAPR Respirator Welding Helmet
Welding Helmet/PAPR offers protection from welding fume hexavalent chromium. NIOSH approved all in one system provides respiratory, head, eye and face protection. PAPR is contained in the helmet. No uncomfortable waist packs or hoses to tangle, increasing worker acceptance. Helmet has heads up display with visual and audible alarm indicating filter life, air flow and battery life. Adjustable flow rate of 7.6 or 8.2 CFM.
- Head Protection: ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class G
- Face -shield/Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1+
- Respiratory: NIOSH 42CFR84
- Filter: HEPA
- FM Approved: Class I Div 2, ABCDEFG; non-incendive classes I, II, III US & Canada
- APF 1000-OSHA
The PureWeld ESM powered air purifying welding respirator offers protection against airborne contaminates including hexavalent chromium applications, flying debris, sparks, chemical and molten metal splashes. Large 4 x 5 welding lens.
The Pureweld ESM is performance proven and a cost effective system used by foundries, aluminum plants, mines, chemical plants, refineries, auto manufacturers, metal working and fabrication. The powered respirator is a battery driven positive pressure system, delivering a constant and powerful supply of clear purified air. Ergonomically designed with superb balance, no fit testing required and can be worn by personnel with beards and facial hair.
- Lightweight fully integrated PAPR unit
- Welding helmet flips allowing user to grind and clean metal looking through clear ANSI face sheild.
- Very high wearer acceptance
- Large 4x5 welding lens is Auto Darkening (ADF).
- No waist belts, trailing hoses or leads
- Great field of view & optical quality
- Lowest operating costs
- Highest protection levels
- ESM (Electronic System Management) warns of low battery & filter life