North Polar Insulated Cold Weather Glove
North by Honeywell Polar Men's Large Blue And Yellow Cowhide Thinsulate Insulated Leather Palm Cold Weather Gloves with extra long knitwrist which is sewn into the safety cuff provides magnificent thermal protection even temperature below -36 deg F. Cold weather gloves feature waterproof vinyl liner which helps to keep hands dry and gun cut with wing thumb construction offer enhanced comfort. North Polar® gloves have knuckle strap, full leather index finger, leather fingertips and leather pull patch. EN388 tested gloves avoid mechanical risks such as abrasion, cut, tear and puncture. ANSI/ISEA 105 certified gloves find application in forestry, municipal services and construction. Mens Large and Ladies Large available. Sold by the pair.
- High performance protection in cold weather
- Thinsulate® liner provides excellent thermal protection, from temperatures down to -36° F (-38° C)
- Waterproof vinyl liner helps to prevent hands from getting wet
- Gunn cut and wing thumb construction for wearer comfort
- Extra long knitwrist is sewn into the safety cuff
- Sold by the pair