North 7600 Series Full Face Silicone Respirator
How can you improve upon the great fit and comfort of the North 7700 half mask? Give it a picture window. The North 7600 full facepiece features the same craftsmanship and design details that made the 7700 half mask the most popular mask on the market. It all adds up to a mask with superior fit, comfort and reliability. Cartridges and filters sold separately.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be adapted to PAPR or Supplied Air - Flexible for multiple work environments. No need to inventory, train workers and fit test them on several respirators.
- Available with welding adapter - Can be used as a standard respirator or for welding applications. Flexibility to meet the various needs of the workplace.
- Speech diaphragm is standard - Amplifies workers' conversations. Critical when directions, warnings and other communication must be heard by others.
- Dual flange sealing area - Wider sealing area with added flexibility for difficult to fit faces. Fewer sizes needed to fit a broader spectrum of facial types.
- Five strap head harness - Center strap helps to position and hold the mask. More secure fit even during strenuous jobs requiring lots of movement.
- Nose cup is standard - Less dead air space and channels exhaled breath. Increased worker comfort and productivity. Lens does not fog up.
- Chin cup - Positions the facepiece correctly. More secure fit.
- Latex free - No latex allergens. You and your workers can breathe easy.
- Lens offers 200 field of vision, plus downward view - Wider viewing area in all directions. Anti-claustrophobic. Facilitates going up and down ladders.
- Polycarbonate lens meets ANSI high impact requirements - No need for additional safety eyewear. Your workers eyesight is protected. You stay in compliance.