MSA V-Gard Full Brim Hard Hat
The MSA V-Gard full brim hard hat provides more protection than the normal "cap" style hard hat. Instead of the protective brim extending only in the front, it extends around the entire circumference of the hard hat. Contrary to popular opinion, this hat can be used on any job site, not just by linemen or job site superintendents.
It goes without saying that this is the most popular full brim hard hat available today...and for good reason. These hats fit great and look great. Plus, you can even where them backwards. How cool is that?
- Fas-Trac III Ratchet Suspension
- Can Be Worn Backwards
- Polyethylene Shell
- Standard Size: 6.5" - 8"
- Largest Sweatband Surface Area on the Market
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 and CSA Z94.1-2015 Approvals
- Class E Rated
FAQ V-Gard Questions
- How often do I need to replace my V-Gard hard hat? Five years from the date it was manufactured. This date is stamped on the hat.
- How often do I need to replace my V-Gard suspension? Every year.
- Can I wear a baseball cap underneath my V-Gard hard hat? No. May interfere with suspension.
- Can I write on my MSA V-Gard hard hat with a permanent marker? Only if it is an alcohol-based permanent marker and contains no metal pigments.