MSA V-Gard Cap Style Hard Hat
The MSA V-Gard cap style hard hat is the epitome of hard hats. It features the classic MSA V on the top and all the comfort, style, and protection that comes with it. This is the best-selling hard hat in the industry for good reason. Not to mention, this hat is approved to wear backwards so you can look cool too. The hard hat looks great and fits great.
- Fas-Trac III Ratchet Suspension
- Can Be Worn Backwards
- Polyethylene Shell
- Standard Size: 6.5" - 8"
- Largest Sweatband Surface Area on the Market
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 and CSA Z94.1-2015 Approvals
- Class E Rated
FAQ V-Gard Questions
- How often do I need to replace my V-Gard hard hat? Five years from the date it was manufactured. This date is stamped on the hat.
- How often do I need to replace my V-Gard suspension? Every year.
- Can I wear a baseball cap underneath my V-Gard hard hat? No. May interfere with suspension.
- Can I write on my MSA V-Gard hard hat with a permanent marker? Only if it is an alcohol-based permanent marker and contains no metal pigments.
We Also Recommend
Occunomix 870 Snap-on Terry Topper Hard Hat Sweatband
Occunomix 880 Terry Topper Clip-On Hard Hat Sweatband