Moldex 2360P100 Particulate Respirator with Ventex Valve
The Moldex 2360P100 disposable respirator features the highest protection and longest service life you can get in a disposable particulate respirator. It filters fine particulates with a 99.97% efficiency rating. It also protects against oil and non-oil based particulates.
The exhalation valve makes for a more comfortable experience. It vents out hot air making a cooler experience. It's molded nose bridge and foam face cushion provide an easy and comfortable fit.
The Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing and provides for a longer life--especially in hot and humid environments.
Typical uses: environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring.
** Discontinued by manufacturer **
NOTE: This would be the respirator of choice for residents experiencing forest fire smoke.
- Sold by Bag of 5 Each
- 100% PVC-Free.
- Adjustable cloth straps assure a snug, cool and comfortable fit.
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler.
- Soft foam face cushion for added comfort and no pressure points.
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Contour molded nose bridge seals without a metal noseband.
- 99.97% efficient against oil and non-oil based particulates.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.