Moldex 2360P100 Particulate Respirator with Ventex Valve
Sold by bag of 5 each
99.97% efficient against oil and non-oil based particulates. Use in environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring.
Molded nose bridge with foam face cushion fits easily and comfortably without a metal noseband. Exclusive Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler. Adjustable cloth straps allow a comfortable fit with a simple tug on the straps.
The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. The shell also resists collapsing in hot, humid environments so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
- 100% PVC-Free.
- Adjustable cloth straps assure a snug, cool and comfortable fit.
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler.
- Soft foam face cushion for added comfort and no pressure points.
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Contour molded nose bridge seals without a metal noseband.
- 99.97% efficient against oil and non-oil based particulates.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.
We Also Recommend
Radnor 64059510 N95 Particulate Respirator
Moldex 2300N95 Particulate Respirator with Exhalation Valve