Moldex 2300N95 Particulate Respirator with Exhalation Valve
Sold by box of 10 each
Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces hot air build up. There’s less breathing resistance and workers don’t have to break midshift to cool off.
The molded nosebridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy, comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
2300 Series Particulate Respirators are suitable for most welding applications. Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in hot humid conditions common to most welding applications. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free.
- Available in three sizes to fit most workers in today's workplace.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nosebridge seals easily and comfortably without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Soft, foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Suitable for most welding applications.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.
We Also Recommend
Moldex 2360P100 Particulate Respirator with Ventex Valve
Radnor 64059510 N95 Particulate Respirator
3M 8271 P95 Disposable Respirator