Miller DuraHoist DH-1 Confined Space Rescue Retrieval System
The Miller DuraHoist DH-1 confined space davit arm system is the most versatile and robust confined space rescue system available today. Unlike a tripod system, this Miller DuraHoist davit system has enormous flexibility in application.
It's modular design can be configured to fit a variety of sized and shaped confined space entry points. You can also easily mount multiple winches and/or lifeline systems. Usually, where a tripod rescue system won't cut it, this will do the job.
Despite its size, it does feature manageable components for easy storage, transport, and set-up. There are no tools required for assembly.
- Designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval and fall arrest applications
- System breaks down into four lightweight aluminum components for easy storage, transport, and set-up.
- No tools required for assembly.
- Modular design allows the use of various fixed and portable bases and an optional mast with extensions.
- Multiple winches and/or lifeline systems may be mounted as required.
- Includes 8442/65 ManHandler winch w/65' cable.
- Mast can be use with any other DuraHoist mounts.
We Also Recommend
Miller DuraHoist Confined Space 1-Piece Adjustable Mast
Miller DuraHoist Confined Space Lower Mast Extension
Miller DuraHoist Confined Space 2-Piece Adjustable Upper Mast
Miller DuraHoist Confined Space Vehicle Hitch Mount