Haws Model 7501 Portable Eyewash Station - 9 Gallon
The Haws model 7501 is a 9-gallon capacity eyewash station that meets all OSHA requirements. The most important of which is that it provides for a 15 minute flush time which is required by OSHA.
It features a compact design which makes it extremely portable. It is ideal for remote locations too.
- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position.
- Supplied with one bottle of bacteriostatic additive.
- Bacteriostatic additive allows for the storage of water for up to six months, making for a more easily maintained piece of emergency equipment.
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling.
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this 9 gallon portable.
- Measurements: 14-1/2" high, 22" wide, 10-1/8" deep.
- Note: Unit must be wall hung.
Model 7501 is certified by CSA & IAPMO to meet the ANSI Z358.1-2009 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.