FrenchCreek VL-38 Fixed Ladder Fall Protection System
FrenchCreek’s VL-38 fixed ladder cable climbing system offers an innovative solution for vertical climbing that is easy to use and requires minimal maintenance. It is sold as a kit in assorted popular lengths. The kits include the top bracket, the bottom bracket with tensioner, the cable, and the appropriate number of cable guides. Any length kit is available and longer kits can be cut to size.
The system’s stainless steel construction (cable is galvanized) stands up to the elements for extended periods of time, allowing permanent installation.
The system requires two items that are sold separately. The first is the harness with a front D-ring. The second item is the 1401A-38 Cable Grab.
- Top & bottom bracket with tensioner
- Rung clamps for up to 1-1/8″ diameter rungs
- 3/8″ galvanized wire-rope lifeline permanently terminated at one end
- The appropriate amount of cable guides based on system length
- 1401A-38 Cable Grab Sold Separately