FrenchCreek 1710 Rope Termination Point
Reusable rope termination plate allowing for finite rope adjustment and termination.
Rope termination plate for 5/8" rope lifelines without the need for knots, splicing, or crimping. (Plate ONLY - does not come with rope).
- Plate Material: 6061T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized for superior corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: 10" x 2" x 3/8"
- Working Load: 310 lbs.
- Ultimate Strength: 5000 lbs minimum
- Compatilble Lifelines: For use with FrenchCreek Production 5/8", 3-strand polyblend synthetic rope
- Compliance: OSHA, ANSI Z359.1 and ANSI A10.32
We Also Recommend
FrenchCreek 3' or 6' Tie Off Anchorage Strap
DBI Sala 2101630 D-Ring Anchorage Plate
FrenchCreek 1789 Parapet Wall Anchor
Protecta Pro 2190053 Concrete Wedge Anchor