FrenchCreek Rope Confined Space Entry Rescue Tripod System - w/Rope SRL
We've taken our best selling tripod system and made it available in a Technora Rope configuration. Both the rescue and retrieval winch and the self retracting lifeline use Technora rope in steady of galvanized cable. If electricity is a hazard, this system offers your workers additional precautions.
Technora rope has a high tensile strength, is incredibly tough, is highly cut resistant, and has a low electrical conductivity. It is perfectly suited for confined space applications that contain electrical hazards.
It meets all applicable ANSI and OSHA requirements.
This complete rescue tripod entry system features:
- The winch has a weight capacity of 350 lbs for personnel.
- 7 foot aluminum tripod
- 50' Technora rope winch with pulley and bracket
- 25' self-retracting Technora rope lifeline with mounting carabiner
- A carry bag for the winch and a carry bag for the tripod
- Footprint when fully extended (distance between each leg) - 50-51".
- Shortest Tripod can be set and still use winch - 6'
- Made in the USA!
Watch video to see specs and see what's included:
Need Help with the differences between confined space tripod rescue systems - visit Choosing A Confined Space Tripod.
We Also Recommend
FrenchCreek Confined Space Entry Rescue Tripod System - w/SRL
Miller Confined Space Winch and Manhole Tripod Rescue System
DBI Sala 8300030 SalaLift II Confined Space Entry Rescue Tripod System
FrenchCreek S50G-M7 Combination Rescue Winch and 3-Way Winch Tripod Rescue System