FrenchCreek Rope Confined Space Entry Rescue Tripod System - w/Rope SRL
We've taken our best selling tripod manhole rescue system and made it available in a Technora Rope configuration. Both the rescue and retrieval winch and the self retracting lifeline use Technora rope in steady of galvanized cable. If electricity is a hazard, this system offers your workers additional precautions.
Technora rope has a high tensile strength, is incredibly tough, is highly cut resistant, and has a low electrical conductivity. It is perfectly suited for confined space applications that contain electrical hazards.
Please note that Technora rope is still rope. It is not as abrasion resistant as steel cable and will need to be replaced more frequently.
It meets all applicable ANSI and OSHA requirements.
This complete rescue tripod entry system features:
- FREE - 651 FrenchCreek Fall Protection Harness
- The winch has a weight capacity of 350 lbs for personnel.
- 7 foot aluminum tripod
- 50' Technora rope winch with pulley and bracket
- 25' self-retracting Technora rope lifeline with mounting carabiner
- A carry bag for the winch and a carry bag for the tripod
- Footprint when fully extended (distance between each leg) - 50-51".
- Shortest Tripod can be set and still use winch - 6'
- Made in the USA!
NOTE: This system is suitable when a ladder can be used as the primary means of entry and exit. If this is not you, call us and we can get you what is correct for your application.
Need Help with the differences between confined space tripod rescue systems - visit Choosing A Confined Space Tripod.
Watch video to see specs and see what's included: