FrenchCreek R-Retro Self Rescue Ladder
It is common knowledge in the fall protection industry that every minute in suspension after a fall is extremely crucial. The FrenchCreek R-Retro U-Res-Q system can be used to relieve harness tension, and provide the means for a fallen worker to self rescue.
Should a fall occur, the light-weight pouch automatically ejects a high strength, 16’ rescue ladder. At this point the worker can climb back to safety, or simply stand in the ladder rungs to relieve harness tension.
- Attaches inline between a lanyard and the anchor point
- Works with any fall protection lanyard
- Automatically deploys in even of a fall
- Snap hook (to connect to harness)
- D-ring (to connect to lanyard)
- Other versions available