Frenchcreek GR200 Portable Guardrail System
We are excited to offer Frenchcreek's new GR200 portable guardrail system. This is the perfect solution for fall prevention. The very same product can work with both parapet walls and concrete slabs.
Setting up a portable guardrail is a crucial aspect of fall protection and prevention. This is especially the case on open floors and roof tops. The GR200 provides a secure perimeter for working in both applications.
- Fits 4"-24" Parapets and C-slabs
- Dual use versatility for slab edge and parapet installations
- Secures with adjustable clamp lever
- Plated alloy steel provides corrosion and damage resistance
- Lightweight, one-person setup and installation
- Portable - One Clamp weighs 15 lbs.
- Sold by the each.
- Box size: 41" x 7" x 11"
- 2 x 4's are not included
- Must be used in Fall Prevention Applications Only
- Minimum parapet wall height: 7.5"
- Placement width: 8' apart maximum
- Toe-boards must be a minimum of 3.5" from top edge to working surface, and must not have greater than 1/4" clearance between the bottom edge and the working surface
- Working Capacity: Top rail must withstand 200 lbs. of force - Mid rail must withstand 150 lbs. of force
- Fits any parapet or concrete slab from 4"-24" thick
- Guardrails must overlap at least 12" at each end
- Made of zinc plated alloy steel
- Meets and exceeds OSHA 1926 Subpart M & 1910