FrenchCreek Confined Space Winch and Manhole Tripod Rescue System - No SRL
FrenchCreek, formed from many of the former Miller innovators, provides an economical alternative to the Miller 51-CSE/System without sacrificing quality.
This system comes without a self-retracting lifeline. In most confined space entry applications, one is required.
This complete rescue tripod system features:
- 7 foot aluminum tripod
- 50' galvanized cable winch with pulley and bracket.
- A carry bag for the winch and a carry bag for the tripod
- Footprint when fully extended (distance between each leg) - 50-51".
- Shortest Tripod can be set and still use winch - 6'.
- This is NOT CSA approved (Canada)
Questions about differences between confined space tripod rescue systems - visit How to Choose a Confined Space Tripod.