Eyesaline Personal Eyewash Bottles and Stations
Eyesaline eyewash solution is perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, or other contaminants from the eyes.
It is designed to serve as a supplemental eyewash. This means its for immediate treatment as the victim is en route to a primary eyewash unit that can provide the required 15-minute flush time.
The bottle can be purchased individually or with backboards for easy mounting.
- Portable and readily available for use
- Eyesaline is a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Provide longer flow than normal bottles
- Delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing