Dunlop 87012 Hazmax Steel Toe Knee Boot
The Dunlop 87012 Hazmax boot is the finest boot made for hazardous materials handling. This boot features a steel midsole, steel shank, and steel toe. It even has an Utragrip outsole for maximum traction. It's a pretty penny, but its worth it.
Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gasses or biological hazards and waste. Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2005 edition, and additional requirements for chemical and biological agents.
If you don't know which chemical boot to get...then get this one.
Features & Benefits:
- 16" boot height
- Ultragrip Sipe Outsole
- Made in USA
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11 and CSA Z195
- Exceeds CSA standards for Dielectric Footwear
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- One-piece injection molded construction, eliminates seams
- Boots are constructed of a high viscosity and flexible PVC alloy
- Non-absorbent polyester lining for easy cleaning and quick drying
- Replaceable cushioned insoles
- Kick off lug