DBI Sala 7600506 Sayfline Synthetic Horizontal Lifeline System
The Sayfline horizontal lifeline systems are not only lightweight and easy to install, they are also extremely portable. Just disassemble and take to the next job. Engineered with DBI/SALA attention to quality and detail, the Sayfline systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridge work, construction and manufacturing with absolute safety and reliability.
- Sayfline system is a complete kit coming in its own carrying bag that is easily installed with no special tools or equipment
- System is lightweight and extremely portable allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again
- Complete with kernmantle rope lifeline assembly with a tensioning device for ease-of-use
- Two tie-off adaptors are included to anchor the system to a structure
- Most popular lengths are 30' and 60' - other lengths are available
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
We Also Recommend
Protecta Pro 1340125 Single-Leg Shock Absorbing with Rebar Hook
Protecta 1342001 Pro Pack Double-Leg Y-Lanyard
Protecta 1340141 Pro Stretch Double-Leg Y-Lanyard
DBI Sala 1246234 EZ Stop Adjustable Shock Absorbing Lanyard