DBI Sala 2104710 Glyder2 Sliding Beam Anchor
The 3M DBI Sala 2104710 is the perfect sliding beam anchor. It meets all OSHA/ANSI regulations and is packed with features. It provides complete horizontal mobility, allowing the used to tie-off overhead, while also allowing the user to "slide" the anchor to a new position. This was formerly the 2104700.
- Anchor effortlessly slides across the beam on its wear pads, eliminating metal-to-metal contact
- Integrated ratcheting adjustment system provides quick and easy installation and removal. NO MORE PINS AND CHAINS!
- Unique guarded locking mechanism protects the anchor from accidental disengagement.
- Dual beam grip adjustment prevents twisting and turning as it moves along the beam
- Extremely lightweight at only 3.7 lbs (1.66 kg), with a user capacity of 420 lbs. (189 kg) and a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbs (22kn)
- Replaceable synthetic wear pads
- Fits flange 3-1/2" to 14" wide and up to 1-1/4" thick
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 and EN795