DBI Sala 7605060 EZ-Line Retractable Horizontal Lifeline System
The 3M DBI EZ-Line retractable horizontal lifeline is likely the most convenient and easy to use temporary lifeline system on the market. Installation is simple. All you have to do is attached the unit to an anchor point, release the cable out, attach it to another anchor point, and tighten up. After that, you are ready to go. That's it. When you are done, wind it back up and off you go.
Benefits of the EZ-Line retractable horizontal lifeline:
- Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation and retracted with the built in winch for dismantle.
- The one we sell is the standard 60' length, but some other lengths are available.
- Entire system stores in an easy to carry case - No more coils of unmanageable cable.
- Built in pre-tension and impact indicators take the guess work out of set-up and inspection.
- 33% lighter than conventional system.
- Provides hands free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for 2 users per span, up to 6 users per system
- Weighs only 25 pounds