DBI Sala 1231016 Web Adjustable Positioning Lanyard - 4'-6'
Adjustable Positioning lanyard for use with harnesses that have 2 hip/positioning D-Rings. Positioning Lanyards are designed to provide support when leaning back from rebar, telephone poles, beams, etc. This is not a fall protection lanyard.
- 1" polyester constructed webbing for added durability
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Built-in wear indicator informs user when to replace for added safety
- 6 ft. in length and adjustable down
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
We Also Recommend
Gemtor SP1101L3 Soft-Pack Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Protecta Pro-Stop 1340220 Single-Leg Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Protecta 1342001 Pro Pack Double-Leg Y-Lanyard
FrenchCreek 440A Dual-Leg Shock Absorbing Lanyard