Allegro 9220 or 9230 Tyvek Hood Airline Respirator System
Great for areas such as painting or asbestos abatement, where levels of contamination are low. Systems include one or two tyvek hoods; a 1/4 hp ambient air pump or 3/4 hp pump; and 50 or 100 foot breathing air hose.
One worker system uses 1/4 HP motor; Two worker uses 3/4 HP motor.
- Type: Oil-less, rotary vane
- Vanes: Carbon construction
- Inlet Filter: 40.0 Micron bronze/steel (1/4 HP)
- 50 Micron felt material with metal grid inlet filter housing
- Exhaust Filter: 0.3 Micron HEPA
- Pressure Gauge: 1 (3.8 cm) face, steel housing (0-15 psi) (0-1.03 bar)
- Working Pressure: 2-12 psi (0.14-0.83 bar) (15 psi max) (1.03 bar max)
- Performance: 0-5 CFM (0-8.5 m3/hr) (1/4 HP)
- 0-10 CFM (0-16.99 m3/hr) (3/4 HP)
- Type: HP or HP UL Listed
- Volts: 115V/230V AC Single
- Power Required 5.5 A (1/4 HP), 8.3 A (3/4 HP)