Allegro 9200 or 9210 Full Mask Airline Respirator System
The Full Mask Systems provide a portable air source for one, two or three respirator users. They include one or two full face mask supplied air respirators; a 1/4 hp ambient air pump, 3/4 hp pump or 1 1/2 hp pump; and 50 or 100 foot breathing air hose.
Please note that the lens is not replacable so Peel-Off lenses are highly recommended.
One worker system uses 1/4 HP motor; Two worker uses 3/4 HP motor; Three worker uses 1.5 HP motor.
Full Face Mask Features:
- Durable silicone rubber
- Hypoallergenic and chemical/Ozone resistant
- Replaceable polycarbonate lens
- Removable hairnet
- Down tube comes with a 90 degree elbow that allows it to be directed over the shoulder
- OBAC quick-connect plug with wide diameter and minimal air restriction
- Type: Oil-less, rotary vane
- Vanes: Carbon construction
- Inlet Filter: 40.0 Micron bronze/steel (1/4 HP)
- 50 Micron felt material with metal grid inlet filter housing
- Exhaust Filter: 0.3 Micron HEPA
- Pressure Gauge: 1 (3.8 cm) face, steel housing (0-15 psi) (0-1.03 bar)
- Working Pressure: 2-12 psi (0.14-0.83 bar) (15 psi max) (1.03 bar max)
- Performance: 0-5 CFM (0-8.5 m3/hr) (1/4 HP)
- 0-10 CFM (0-16.99 m3/hr) (3/4 HP)
- 0-20 CFM (0-33.98 m3/hr) (1 HP)
- Type: HP, HP, or 1 HP UL Listed
- Volts: 115V/230V AC Single
- Power Required 5.5 A (1/4 HP), 8.3 A (3/4 HP), 16 A (1 HP)