Allegro 9510-50 MVP Confined Space Manhole Ventilation Passthru
Allegro's new Manhole Ventilation Passthru is an all-in-one unit with collapsible duct that enables easy access through a manhole with duct in use. A great and less-expensive alternative to the Saddle Vent system.
Allegro's MVP is the first manhole system that combines the low profile manhole air vent, 90° elbow and built in mounting all in one unit.
This unit features:
- a collapsible duct, for easy entry
- stored in a small storage bag that can be dropped down into the manhole with a quick release of the drawstring
- the Collapsible duct springs back into shape once worker is down into the manhole
- the ducting is vinyl and polyester with PVC coating and heat resistant up to 180° F
- the manhole cover fits into a flat channel corner for stabilization
- Compact, lightweight and made from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), this unit is easy to store and ships in one small carton. Recyclable.