Allegro 9403-66 Confined Space Manhole Economy Work Tent
The Allegro 9403-66 manhole work tent can cover all your confined space entry work. It is a huge 6' x 6' x 7'. It sets up very fast and folds up for easy storage and transport. It has an open bottom to accomodate guard rails, blowers, etc. You can even cram some tripod systems into it. Conveniently, It also has internal flaps that can be used to secure the tent with sand bags.
What is it made of?
- 210 denier water resistant nylon
- Nylon reinforced edges
- U/V and flame retardant treatment
- Meets CPAI-84 Standards
- Hook and loop closures
How about the frame?
- High strength nylon coated spring steel
- 2 floor to floor fiber poles for better stability and structural strength.
- Setup/ Breakdown in seconds
- Large Door and two large windows
- 360° Reflective striping for safety
- Four external straps for securing
- Twelve 9” plastic ground stakes (Yellow color)
- 10” Diameter hose vent in the rear for use with blower or heater hose
- Tie downs on all four corners
- Water proof material, will not leak
- Hi-Viz green color