Haws Model 7501 Portable Eyewash Station - 9 Gallon
Model 7501, 9-gallon capacity gravity operated portable eyewash supplied with 1 bottle of bacteriostatic additive. Meets OSHA's 15 minute flush time requirement.
Compact portable Model 7501 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4gpm, this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7501's full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can’t help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position.
- Supplied with one bottle of bacteriostatic additive.
- Bacteriostatic additive allows for the storage of water for up to six months, making for a more easily maintained piece of emergency equipment.
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling.
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this 9 gallon portable.
- Measurements: 14-1/2" high, 22" wide, 10-1/8" deep.
- Note: Unit must be wall hung.
Model 7501 is certified by CSA & IAPMO to meet the ANSI Z358.1-2009 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
We Also Recommend
Eyesaline Personal Eyewash Bottles and Stations
Haws Model 7500 Portable Eyewash Station - 16 Gallon
Haws Model 9082 Eyewash Preservative Additive
Junkin JSA-1000-W Wool Fire Blanket Kit