Allegro 9510-50 MVP Confined Space Manhole Ventilation Passthru
Allegro's new 9510-50 Manhole Ventilation Passthru is a really cool piece of equipment. It is a incredibly simple way to ventilate a space while at the same time still allowing access to the space for your workers. It is an excellent and less-expensive alternative to the Saddle Vent system.
Allegro's Manhole Ventilation Passthru (MVP) is made with a low profile air vent for the manhole itself, a 90° elbow, and built in mounting.
This unit features:
- a collapsible duct, for easy entry
- stored in a small storage bag that can be dropped down into the manhole with a quick release of the drawstring
- the Collapsible duct springs back into shape once worker is down into the manhole
- the ducting is vinyl and polyester with PVC coating and heat resistant up to 180° F
- the manhole cover fits into a flat channel corner for stabilization
- Compact, lightweight and made from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), this unit is easy to store and ships in one small carton. Recyclable.
We Also Recommend
Allegro 9533-15 Economy Confined Space Blower System
Allegro 9533-25 Economy Confined Space Blower System
Euramco RamFan UB20 Confined Space Blower System
RamFan HA01 Propane Blower Heater