RKI GX-3R Personal 4-Gas Monitor
The RKI GX-3R is the worlds smallest 4 gas monitor weighing only 3.52 ounces and can comfortably be clipped within a worker’s breathing zone. This confined space persons gas meter detects LEL combustibles, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, and Hydrogen Sulfide.
The GX-3R uses the latest in Japanese micro sensor technology. The LEL sensor has a unique design with two active filaments in one sensor to increase it’s resistance to silicone poisoning. If one filament gets poisoned the second filament takes over. The new O2 sensor is electrochemical with a 3 to 5 year life span. H2S and CO are now available in a combo micro sensor. Because of this technology, this monitor has a 3 year warranty.
It's a diffusion meter, so like the G450 and the Microclip XL, remote sampling would be done by lowering the GX-3R down via a rope - not at all unusual.
- Smallest & lightest 4 gas monitor
- 2.2″ W x 2.55″ H x 1.02″ D, 3.52 ounces
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases
- LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- H2 Compensated CO sensor available
- Simple 2-button operation
- Non-Compliance Indicator
- Alarms: audible, visual, & vibration
- 3 user adjustable alarm levels
- 25 hours of operation (Lithium-ion battery)
- Water and dust resistant design, IP66/68
- 3 Year Warranty
Please Note: If you want to calibrate this monitor yourself--Click Here for Calibration Kit