RKI GX-2012 Confined Space Gas Monitor
The GX-2012 4-gas confined space detector falls in the "oldie but goodie" category. It has been incredibly popular with our water distribution and wastewater customers. The reason is its durability and versatility. It has proven to be incredibly rugged and long-lasting - withstanding loads of abuse. And it can be customized - alkaline or rechargeable batteries, alarm points, sensors, used for purge testing, etc.
The version for sale here is the alkaline battery version. Please call if you need the rechargeable battery pack.
The GX-2012 comes with an internal sampling pump and 10' of sample hose. The model we are selling online is the alkaline battery version - our best selling version.
- Detects Oxygen, Combustibles/LEL, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide
- Barhole test mode
- Internal sample drawing pump with up to 50 foot range
- Vibration, visual, and audible alarms
- Automatic backlight during alarms
- Calibration reminder with lock out option
- Lithium ion or alkaline power source (interchangeable)
- Quick charge (complete charge in 90 minutes)
- Glove friendly large buttons
- Alarm latching or non-latching
- High impact protective rubber overmolding
- Up to 600 hours of datalogging with alarm trends
- Autocalibration or single calibration
- TWA and STEL readings with lunch-break mode
- Intrinsically safe, ATEX/IECEX/CE, c CSA us (pending)
- Water and dust resistant (IP-67)
- 2 year warranty