Trigger Operated Bump Test Gas
Our new Intermountain Specialty Gas bump test gas with built in trigger valve, at only 9.58" tall and 2 7/8" round, revolutionizes gas detector bump checks and tests. It can easily be kept in your gas monitor's storage case or your vehicles glove box. This provides easy access for routine bump tests.
This bump gas cylinder is a few inches taller than are previous version. However, you get 5 times the gas for the same price.
It gets even better - it ships non-hazardous, regular UPS ground. No balloons or regulator is required. All you need is your monitor's calibration adapter. Simply squeeze the Bump-It's trigger with it's nozzle placed in your monitor's calibration adapter for 1/2 second and you are done.
- Only 9.58" Tall
- 11 liter cylinder (old one was liter and same price)
- Hassle Free - no clunky machines, no aerosol bottles, no balloons, no regulators.
- Ships w/No Hazardous Fee
- Performs well over 50 Bump Tests (with a 1/2 second squeeze)
- At least 3 Month Life
- 4 Gas Mix (H2S/CO/LEL/O2) Will Bump Any 4-Gas Monitor
- 200 PPM CO, 40 PPM H2S, 2.5% Methane, 10% O2 in N2
Need Help - check out Do I Need to Bump Test My Gas Detector.