Miller Falcon MP Series Self Retracting Lifeline
Nearly indestructible, the high impact-resistant nylon housing withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications.
Pound for pound the strongest, most durable retractable. Lifeline available in 20 ft (6 m) , 30 ft (10 m), 50 ft (15 m) and 65 ft (20 m) lengths.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs
- Lightest composite unit on the market – easy to handle and transport to/from jobsites
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag
- Smooth, quiet operation; engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue
- Built-in, ergonomically-designed molded handle on the 50- (15 m) and 65-ft. (20 m) cable units provide support and leverage when attaching to anchorage connector. Easier to install.
- Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to minimize lifeline from twisting during use
- New and improved load indicators identify when the unit needs to be removed from service
Cable models – on snap hook, Web models – flag on webbing
- No annual factory recertification required* – lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity
*Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification.
- Falcon web SRL rated for up to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) worker