DBI Sala 111010X Exofit XP Fall Protection Harness - 1 D-Ring
ExoFit XP Harness, maximum comfort and performance. Removable and washable padding, stand-up back D-Ring with impact indicator, quick-connect buckles.
- The industry’s first “truly washable” harness with removable padding.
- State-of-the-art 3-D mesh lining wicks moisture keeping you cool and delivering all-day comfort.
- Unique spring loaded “stand-up” dorsal D-ring ensures fast, easy and safe connections
- Superior “X” design padding wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in no-tangle donning.
- Ergonomic design incorporates shoulder, hip and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction.
- Soft edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility.
- One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way.
- Built-in belt loops to support a SALA belt or one of your own.
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system.
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse .
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Size = Large (Small through X-Large sizes available).
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359
The ExoFit XP design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an “X” that wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. From the moment you put it on, the ExoFit exceeds anything you’ve ever worn in a fall protection harness. The materials are soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable. The shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can’t slip. The breathable 3-D mesh lining guarantees you’ll stay dry and comfortable every day. And the quick-release buckles are fast, efficient and totally secure!
It even has a memory! Put on the ExoFit XP Harness, adjust it, and from then on it remembers the adjustment. The next time you’re on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three ExoFit XP buckles and you’re ready to work. It’s faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt!
We Also Recommend
DBI Sala 1102000 Delta Fall Protection Harness - 1 D-Ring
Protecta Pro 1191201 Full Body Fall Protection Harness
Protecta 119125X Pro Comfort Fall Protection Harness - 1 D-Ring
DBI Sala 110165X Delta Construction Fall Protection Harness - 3 D-Ring