DBI Sala 110857X ExoFit XP Fall Protection Harness - 3 D-Ring
ExoFit harness, back and side D-rings, quick-connect buckles. It's designed from the ground up for maximum comfort and performance.
- ExoFit™ harness is the first of a new generation of harnesses designed from the ground up for maximum comfort and performance
- Constructed from high performance materials from technology-intensive, safety minded industries including mountaineering, scuba diving, sky diving, shoe manufacturing and the military
- Incorporates a breathable Dri-Lex® lining that immediately draws moisture away from the body keeping the worker dry and comfortable all day long
- Ergonomic design incorporates built-in shoulder, hip and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction
- Lycra® edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility
- The industry’s first and only one-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Wrap around no-tangle design slips on like a vest, making it quicker and easier to put on while providing ventilation, comfort, padding and security
- Back D-ring for connection to fall protection system and side D-rings for work positioning
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with intuitive quick connect buckle
- Built-in belt loops to support a SALA belt or one of your own
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Size = Small (Medium and Large harness sizes also available), weight = 4.2 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359
The ExoFit design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an “X” that wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. From the moment you put it on, the ExoFit exceeds anything you’ve ever worn in a fall protection harness. The materials are soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable. The shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can’t slip. The breathable Dri-lex lining guarantees you’ll stay dry and comfortable every day. And the quick-release buckles are fast, efficient and totally secure!
It even has a memory! Put on the ExoFit Harness, adjust it, and from then on it remembers the adjustment. The next time you’re on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three ExoFit buckles and you’re ready to work. It’s faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt!