DBI Sala 110857X ExoFit XP Fall Protection Harness - 3 D-Ring
ExoFit harness, back and side D-rings, quick-connect buckles. It's designed from the ground up for maximum comfort and performance.
- ExoFit™ harness is the first of a new generation of harnesses designed from the ground up for maximum comfort and performance
- Constructed from high performance materials from technology-intensive, safety minded industries including mountaineering, scuba diving, sky diving, shoe manufacturing and the military
- Incorporates a breathable Dri-Lex® lining that immediately draws moisture away from the body keeping the worker dry and comfortable all day long
- Ergonomic design incorporates built-in shoulder, hip and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction
- Lycra® edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility
- The industry’s first and only one-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Wrap around no-tangle design slips on like a vest, making it quicker and easier to put on while providing ventilation, comfort, padding and security
- Back D-ring for connection to fall protection system and side D-rings for work positioning
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with intuitive quick connect buckle
- Built-in belt loops to support a SALA belt or one of your own
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Size = Small (Medium and Large harness sizes also available), weight = 4.2 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359
The ExoFit design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an “X” that wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. From the moment you put it on, the ExoFit exceeds anything you’ve ever worn in a fall protection harness. The materials are soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable. The shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can’t slip. The breathable Dri-lex lining guarantees you’ll stay dry and comfortable every day. And the quick-release buckles are fast, efficient and totally secure!
It even has a memory! Put on the ExoFit Harness, adjust it, and from then on it remembers the adjustment. The next time you’re on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three ExoFit buckles and you’re ready to work. It’s faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt!
We Also Recommend
FrenchCreek 651 Contractor Full Body Harness
3M Protecta 1161571 Full Body Fall Protection Harness
FrenchCreek Stratos 22650 Full Body Harness
DBI Sala 1102000 Delta Fall Protection Harness - 1 D-Ring