North 7600 Series Full Face Silicone Respirator
The North 7600 series full face respirator features the fit and comfort of the 7700 series half mask respirator but with a big picture window. Virtually the entirety of this respirator is the full face lens. This provides excellent panoramic vision. It shares the same features, craftsmanship, and design as the 7700 series - even the hypoallergenic silicone construction.. This gives it a superior fit, comfort and reliability. Cartridges and filters sold separately. You can find them HERE.
- 200 degree field of vision
- Hypoallergenic silicon construction - latex free
- Speech diaphragm is standard - Amplifies workers' conversations. Critical when directions, warnings and other communication must be heard by others.
- Dual flange sealing area - Wider sealing area with added flexibility for difficult to fit faces. Fewer sizes needed to fit a broader spectrum of facial types.
- Five strap head harness - Center strap helps to position and hold the mask. More secure fit even during strenuous jobs requiring lots of movement.
- Nose cup is standard - Less dead air space and channels exhaled breath. Increased worker comfort and productivity. Lens does not fog up.
- Chin cup - Positions the facepiece correctly. More secure fit.
- Polycarbonate lens meets ANSI high impact requirements - No need for additional safety eyewear. Your workers eyesight is protected. You stay in compliance.