DBI Sala Fixed Beam Anchor Point
$365.00 was $382.00
Fixed Beam Anchor specifically designed for fall arrest anchorage, can be installed in any orientation or direction.
- Anchor is easily installed by sliding the adjustable hook-end sown to the flange and securing a pin
- Easily adjust to exactly where you want it in any orientation or direction
- Fits 1-1/2" thick flange, 2-1/2" to 12" wide
- 5,000 lbs. minimum strength in any direction
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
The fixed beam anchor is specifically designed for a fall arrest anchorage and also makes an excellent end point for our Sayfline™ synthetic horizontal lifeline system and other similar DBI/SALA approved systems. It installs in seconds to the beam structure, with final tightening using a built-in adjustment handle. Attach it to the beam structure in any orientation or direction for added versatility. DBI/SALA beam anchors provide economical flexibility. You can also depend on both our fixed and sliding beam anchors to stay securely attached to a horizontal beam. If there is a fall, we make sure you're secure!